Terms and Conditions
CVWorks is seller.
The buyer is the person mentioned during checkout.
Once you place your order you will receive an email order confirmation immediately.
Carefully review this and the content of the email.
Here you will find further instructions that you must follow.
At this stage, you need to provide us with the information we need in order to start the work on your order.
There is no such thing as a perfect CV or cover letter.
If you ask 30 different people on their opinion on a CV or cover letter, you will get 30 different answers.
It is therefore important that you trust CVWorks experience and expertise.
We appreciate your input and questions, and we work with you until you are satisfied. However, remember that we are professionals, and have years of experience doing what we are doing.
The procedure goes as follows: After you have paid and provided us with the information we need, we will deliver a proposal/draft to your email within the delivery time.
Roughly 80% of our customers accept the first proposal and are pleased with their new documents. The remaining 20% wants a few changes/finishing touches before they can say they are satisfied, this is completely fine and allows us to provide you with the personal touch you are looking for. We will not give up until you have a unique and polished application that is tailored towards your target market of employers and recruiters.
We work until our customers are happy, and only offer the Money-Back Guarantee as a last resort, if we cannot reach an agreement.
The Money-Back Guarantee is something we offer our customers as an extra security when they choose to ask for our help with their documents. Refunds or repays of personalized and tailored services are typically not offered by law, however, this is a guarantee we offer exclusively to our customers on our own will.
The terms and conditions of the Money-Back-Guarantee are as follows:
– If you are dissatisfied with our service, please specify in writing what points you dislike. This way we can make corrections when we revise your documents. As mentioned above, it is quite common to make additional changes after we have delivered your first proposal.
– If this does not solve the issue (which it does in 99% of the instances), your order will be assigned to a new writer here at CVWorks like we get a new and fresh perspective on your case.
– If you still are unhappy with our services at this stage after changes have been made, and you can specify corrections that have not taken place accordingly, you will be able to request a refund.
– The 100% Money-Back Guarantee do not cover: the phone interview, express delivery, our list of 30 questions, safe storage of documents. The Money-Back Guarantee only cover: CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn (main services).
– The Money-Back Guarantee is only valid for 14 days after the order has been delivered/ you have received your new documents. If we do not hear from you within 14 days, we will consider your order as delivered and complete. We will then delete all the information we have about you from our system, and we will not be able to assist you with further changes 2 weeks, 2 months or 1 year later. You are not subscribing to a service. You purchase a one-time service from us, which means that once you have received your new papers by email, you can consider your order as delivered and complete.
– The Money-Back Guarantee does not apply to what people, for example. a career counsellor, friend or acquaintance, should say or think of our services. As mentioned above, there is no such thing as a perfect CV or cover letter, and everyone will have different opinions. When engaging with CVWorks, you must be confident in our experience and expertise. The warranty does not guarantee you a new job or an interview with the new documents we provide you.
Finally, we would like to add this:
We are experts in CV and cover letter writing through many years of experience, and it is extremely rare that we encounter unsatisfied customers that end up taking advantage of our Money-Back Guarantee.
We keep an open and good dialogue with our customers so they feel confident in our experience and expertise. This way, we are confident in serving you with your new CV and cover letter.
If you are on the fence of whether or not to use our services, we encourage you to read what over 150 previous customers have to say about us here.
Right of withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us before we have started your order. In this case, you will get a full refund.
The customer does not have the withdrawal right after we have started the order, due to
The resources already used to provide the services.
Most of our customer’s experience being called on an interview only shortly after we have submitted their new papers; But for the record, we do not guarantee that your new documents will get you an interview or a new job; That is beyond our control.
All prices on the website include VAT.
The parties shall endeavour to resolve any dispute in the agreement. The buyer can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service to get assistance in any dispute with the seller. If the dispute is not settled by the Financial Ombudsman Service, either party may ask for an appeal. This involves having the case reviewed by an ombudsman. An ombudsman´s decision on a case is final. If you do not accept the ombudsman´s decision, you are free to take your dispute to court.
For further information, please contact customer service.